Papermaking dry strengthen agent is our company`s new and self-developed products that using imported raw materials. Its mechanism of action is: dry strength agent use polymer mesh structure to increase hydrogen bonding number in the mutual area of fiber to fiber. Dry strength agents in the combination area of long-chain polymers can be deformed, thus increasing the bond toughness. It could improve paper strength by the bridging ability formed by chemical function to make fibers and fibers have "implicated"
II. Technical indicators
| || |
|Dry strength agent|
Colorless viscous liquid
Storage period (normal temperature) days
Note: PH value is adjustable according to user requirements
The dry strength agent is not only a good enhancement, but it also has a higher enhancement effect in waste papers with more fine fiber filler. The use of our dry strength agent can improve paper quality, and it also significantly increase production efficiency, reduce costs and increase economic efficiency.
IV. Method of Application and Notes
1. When diluted with clean water, the dilution multiples of our product is generally about 15 to 30 times. After the product was stirred sufficiently, add uniformly to the slurry in an amount of 5 ~ 10 kg / ton.
2. Adding position that selected could have a full contact with the slurry. Generally choose ingredients pool, high box or import pump.
3. Use a plastic or stainless steel as the material for products storage, dilution tank, piping etc.. Iron-based material will produce corrosion and thickening phenomenon will occur.
4. Do not mix with other chemicals.
1000 kg barrels, or according to user requirements.
Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd. was established in 1999, located in Shandong Yanzhou Chemical Industry Park of Economic Development Zone, a high- tech enterprise on business of research, development, produce, trade etc. with registered capital of 60 million yuan and total assets of 350 million yuan and 360 employees. The main products cover paper chemicals, rubber and plastic chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, pesticide intermediates, fundamentals of chemical engineering etc. The products are not only sold throughout the country, but also exported to North America, Europe, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia and other countries or regions. The quantity, quality and technology of paper chemicals leads top in the world. The share is more than 20%, covering 40% of domestic market. Paper chemicals and Environmental plasticizers have passed Pony testing and certificated by SGS testing. The company has established R&D center to improve technology and a training base both for student internship and doctoral research with Inner Mongolia University. We passed ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification; won `National Quality Management Award for SMEs`; rated as `Top 100 Private Enterprises` and `Advanced Unit of Production Safety` for four consecutive years by the Jining municipal Party committee and Jining municipal government; got"Contribution to the `Economic Development Award`. As the product quality and enterprises credibility improve continuously, we attracted attentions of more and more domestic and international companies.
- Company Name: Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Zhu Niande
- Product/Service: 3-Chloro-2-hydroxypropyltrimethyl Ammonium Chlorid , AKD Wax , Alkyl Ketene Dimer , Cationic Reagent , Wet Strength Agent , Dry Strength Agent
- Capital (Million US $): 60,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1999
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 66 west of beizhan road, yanzhou, shandong, china
- Contact Person: Ms. Tiancheng chemical
- Tel: 86-86-7927788
Premium Related Products